K. Knight Contracting Ltd., believe that businesses are responsible to practice and operate in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associated to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Our policy is to:
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimize our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimize energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimize our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Operate and maintain company vehicles with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encouraged the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- Apply the principle of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Access the environmental impact of any new process or products we intent to introduce in advance.
For any issues related to environment policy linked to this business please contact:
Owner / OperatorK. Knight Contracting Ltd.